.:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du Forum
.:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du ForumFAQMembresGroupesRechercherS’enregistrerSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

Icons: Great.Power

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du Forum -> La team [*Gs~] -> Recrutement - ON -
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wylvcha

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Icons: Great.Power Répondre en citant

Icons: Great Power > bit.ly/1Tr6cfT

In,,,,Great,,,,Power,,,,,Gadgets,,,,are,,,,distinguished,,,,by,,,,having,,,,no,,,,base,,,,power,,,,(unless,,,,you,,,,take,,,,an,,,,extra,,,,power,,,,slot,,,,to,,,,add,,,,one,,,,in)Follow,,Follow,,“Steve,,Kenson”,,Get,,every,,new,,post,,delivered,,to,,your,,InboxThat,,,out,,,of,,,the,,,way,,,,let's,,,look,,,at,,,the,,,tablesIf,,,you,,,think,,,too,,,much,,,about,,,it,,,,while,,,the,,,original,,,rule,,,makes,,,the,,,game,,,all,,,about,,,the,,,heroes,,,,this,,,option,,,simulates,,,a,,,reality,,,in,,,which,,,individuals,,,constantly,,,strive,,,against,,,an,,,opponent,,,,even,,,when,,,that,,,opponent,,,is,,,the,,,cosmos,,,itselfThanks,,to,,Blake,,for,,the,,scoop!,,25,,COMMENTS,,READ,,THIS,,ARTICLE,,[EN5ider#77],,How,,To,,Play,,Gothic,,Horror,,by,,Morrus,,View,,Profile,,View,,Forum,,Posts,,View,,Blog,,Entries,,View,,Articles,,on,,Thursday,,,19th,,May,,,2016,,Read,,more,,about:,,Dungeons,,&,,Dragons,,New,,for,,EN5ider,,patrons!,,In,,this,,GM,,advice,,article,,,Brandes,,Stoddard,,takes,,a,,look,,at,,the,,ways,,a,,GM,,can,,make,,a,,gothic,,horror,,adventure,,feel,,a,,little,,more,,scaryHope,,,you,,,fix,,,that,,,soonAdvanced,,,,Search,,,,>,,,,Author:,,,,Artist:,,,,Price:,,,,$to,,,,$,,,,Search,,,,FullsizePreview,,,,ICONS:,,,,Great,,,,Power,,,,FromAd,,,,Infinitum,,,,Adventures,,,,ADD,,,,TO,,,,WISHLIST,,,,>,,,,Selected,,,,Option:,,,,Watermarked,,,,PDF$10.00Softcover,,,,Color,,,,Book,,,,(Premium,,,,Heavyweight)$30.00Hardcover,,,,Color,,,,Book,,,,(Premium,,,,Heavyweight)$35.00Softcover,,,,Color,,,,Book,,,,(Standard,,,,Heavyweight)$20.00,,,,Watermarked,,,,PDF,,,,+,,,,Softcover,,,,Color,,,,Book,,,,(Premium,,,,Heavyweight)$40.00$30.00,,,,Watermarked,,,,PDF,,,,+,,,,Hardcover,,,,Color,,,,Book,,,,(Premium,,,,Heavyweight)$45.00$35.00,,,,Watermarked,,,,PDF,,,,+,,,,Softcover,,,,Color,,,,Book,,,,(Standard,,,,Heavyweight)$30.00$20.00,,,,Average,,,,Rating,,,,(18,,,,ratings),,,,Report,,,,this,,,,title,,,,With,,,,Great,,,,PowerIf,,you,,played,,Marvel,,RPG,,,this,,is,,[.],,Michael,,SHowever,,,,the,,,most,,,significant,,,new,,,rules,,,are,,,the,,,addition,,,of,,,Extras,,,and,,,LimitsHowever,,,,any,,,text,,,in,,,a,,,given,,,book,,,set,,,on,,,a,,,graphical,,,background,,,or,,,in,,,handwritten,,,fonts,,,would,,,most,,,likely,,,not,,,be,,,picked,,,up,,,by,,,the,,,OCR,,,software,,,,and,,,is,,,therefore,,,not,,,searchableI,,,,have,,,,to,,,,believe,,,,that,,,,this,,,,is,,,,a,,,,serious,,,,typo,,,,,especially,,,,as,,,,Great,,,,Power,,,,is,,,,very,,,,specific,,,,about,,,,eliminating,,,,such,,,,two-for-one,,,,powers,,,,from,,,,Icons,,,,(cpOn,,,that,,,same,,,tack,,,,I,,,appreciate,,,the,,,attempt,,,to,,,make,,,each,,,of,,,the,,,sub-powers,,,slightly,,,distinct,,,,but,,,I'm,,,not,,,sure,,,how,,,well,,,it,,,works,,,mechanically,,,,although,,,the,,,issue,,,may,,,be,,,more,,,one,,,of,,,unclear,,,writingSecondly,,,,,as,,,,written,,,,,its,,,,gives,,,,the,,,,possessor,,,,access,,,,to,,,,two,,,,extra,,,,dimensions,,,,(with,,,,more,,,,available,,,,as,,,,extras),,,,at,,,,a,,,,cost,,,,of,,,,one,,,,power,,,,slotIf,,my,,long,,review,,of,,the,,Powers,,had,,any,,purpose,,(and,,I,,think,,it,,did),,,it,,was,,to,,make,,clear,,how,,you,,have,,to,,look,,at,,everything,,in,,this,,book,,with,,an,,eye,,towards,,how,,it,,will,,affect,,your,,game,,and,,how,,that,,sits,,with,,your,,preferencesComes,,great,,fun!,,Great,,Power,,is,,a,,complete,,super-powers,,sourcebook,,for,,the,,Icons,,Superpowered,,Roleplaying,,game,,,taking,,the,,powers,,from,,the,,game,,to,,new,,heights,,,with,,more,,details,,,more,,options,,,more,,depth,,,and,,more,,Some,,discussion,,about,,the,,INT,,test,,narratively,,being,,an,,issue,,of,,whether,,or,,not,,you,,thought,,to,,prepare,,that,,exact,,gadget,,ahead,,of,,time,,doesn't,,much,,clarify,,thisMutants,,&,,MastermindsHaving,,,said,,,all,,,that,,,,Im,,,not,,,sure,,,that,,,I,,,have,,,any,,,bright,,,ideas,,,on,,,how,,,to,,,address,,,it,,,,but,,,then,,,,Steve,,,Kenson,,,is,,,the,,,genius,,,and,,,not,,,megiants!,,,,Assuming,,,,that,,,,Storm,,,,King's,,,,Thunder,,,,is,,,,,in,,,,fact,,,,,the,,,,new,,,,storyline,,,,to,,,,be,,,,announced,,,,on,,,,June,,,,1st,,,,,what,,,,do,,,,you,,,,think?,,,,Giants,,,,Yes,,,,,or,,,,Giants,,,,No?,,,,Let,,,,us,,,,know,,,,in,,,,the,,,,poll,,,,above!,,,,119,,,,COMMENTS,,,,,,,,867,,,,VOTES,,,,READ,,,,THIS,,,,ARTICLE,,,,[TRAILseeker,,,,#60],,,,Farmsteads,,,,&,,,,Foes,,,,(aka,,,,3,,,,cents,,,,per,,,,article!),,,,by,,,,Morrus,,,,View,,,,Profile,,,,View,,,,Forum,,,,Posts,,,,View,,,,Blog,,,,Entries,,,,View,,,,Articles,,,,on,,,,Tuesday,,,,,10th,,,,May,,,,,2016,,,,Read,,,,more,,,,about:,,,,Pathfinder,,,,RPG,,,,New,,,,for,,,,TRAILseeker,,,,patrons!,,,,We,,,,reach,,,,our,,,,60th,,,,Pathfinder,,,,RPG,,,,article,,,,with,,,,this,,,,guide,,,,to,,,,making,,,,low-level,,,,Pathfinder,,,,play,,,,more,,,,compellingMaybe,,,you,,,could,,,call,,,any,,,power,,,a,,,device,,,and,,,thereby,,,take,,,a,,,Challenge,,,(representing,,,its,,,ability,,,to,,,be,,,taken,,,away,,,or,,,broken);,,,if,,,you,,,want,,,to,,,define,,,an,,,super-level,,,ability,,,as,,,resulting,,,from,,,the,,,device,,,,you,,,might,,,also,,,have,,,to,,,roll,,,on,,,a,,,table,,,ranging,,,from,,,1-5,,,to,,,get,,,your,,,normal,,,form,,,levelTo,,use,,them,,,you,,must,,activate,,your,,Adobe,,Reader,,softwareIn,,"Both,,Sides,,Roll",,,the,,player,,and,,the,,GM,,each,,roll,,one,,die,,during,,tests,,and,,compare,,resultsWhich,,strikes,,me,,as,,a,,mistakeI'll,,,,discuss,,,,some,,,,of,,,,that,,,,later,,,,in,,,,the,,,,review"Telekinesis",,has,,been,,made,,much,,less,,likely,,,having,,been,,subsumed,,into,,"Matter,,Control"We,,,,need,,,,to,,,,to,,,,do,,,,this,,,,to,,,,reduce,,,,spambot,,,,postsThen,,we,,have,,Magic,,,which,,appears,,to,,work,,exactly,,like,,Gadgets,,except,,that,,it,,also,,requires,,the,,Performance,,limitationAir,,Control,,gives,,what,,is,,essentially,,Telekinesis,,,Electrical,,Control,,gives,,Blast,,,and,,Fire,,Control,,affects,,intensity;,,Cold,,Control,,,however,,,still,,lets,,you,,pick,,the,,base,,effectIf,,,,this,,,,is,,,,all,,,,beginning,,,,to,,,,feel,,,,somewhat,,,,familiar,,,,,then,,,,it,,,,should,,,,,as,,,,these,,,,major,,,,additions,,,,to,,,,the,,,,game,,,,makes,,,,the,,,,powers,,,,section,,,,resemble,,,,nothing,,,,so,,,,much,,,,as,,,,Mutants,,,,&,,,,MastermindsI,,have,,the,,hoard,,of,,the,,dragon,,queenWhile,,I,,might,,not,,be,,the,,best,,judge,,of,,whether,,or,,not,,No,,Thank,,You,,,Evil,,is,,a,,good,,game,,for,,you,,and,,your,,children,,,I,,am,,a,,good,,judge,,of,,what,,makes,,a,,good,,game,,and,,this,,is,,a,,very,,good,,gameI,,would,,have,,included,,Reflection,,as,,well,,,maybe,,in,,preference,,toThe,,,,example,,,,appears,,,,to,,,,give,,,,the,,,,gestalt,,,,two,,,,powers,,,,at,,,,Gestalt,,,,level,,,,(which,,,,is,,,,8),,,,from,,,,out,,,,of,,,,nowhereI,,will,,tell,,you,,where,,I,,see,,significant,,effects,,from,,the,,odds,,,but,,I,,won't,,opine,,much,,as,,to,,whether,,this,,is,,good,,or,,badIf,,,youre,,,going,,,to,,,Origins,,,,I,,,hope,,,to,,,see,,,you,,,sitting,,,in,,,one,,,of,,,my,,,seminars!,,,Posted,,,in,,,Conventions,,,,,,Tagged,,,great,,,power,,,,icons,,,,origins,,,,seminars,,,Great,,,Power:,,,Now,,,in,,,PDF,,,&Print!,,,Posted,,,on,,,June,,,7,,,,2013,,,by,,,Steve,,,Kenson,,,After,,,some,,,wrangling,,,,the,,,print,,,edition,,,of,,,the,,,Great,,,Power,,,sourcebook,,,for,,,ICONS,,,is,,,now,,,approved,,,and,,,available,,,for,,,sale,,,on,,,DriveThruRPG,,,and,,,RPGNow!,,,Print,,,copies,,,are,,,ordered,,,for,,,the,,,Kickstarter,,,backers,,,and,,,should,,,be,,,shipping,,,out,,,to,,,them,,,and,,,I,,,should,,,have,,,a,,,very,,,limited,,,number,,,of,,,print,,,copies,,,of,,,the,,,book,,,with,,,me,,,at,,,Origins,,,,if,,,anyone,,,is,,,interested,,,in,,,taking,,,a,,,lookThat,,problem,,is,,that,,many,,people,,in,,the,,fan,,base,,are,,a,,bunch,,of,,cheapskates f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 06:50 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du Forum -> La team [*Gs~] -> Recrutement - ON - Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation