.:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du Forum
.:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du ForumFAQMembresGroupesRechercherS’enregistrerSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésConnexion

ONLINE BOOK Mentor Me: A Guide To Finding The Ultimate Coac

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du Forum -> Divers Jeux -> Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wylvcha

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: ONLINE BOOK Mentor Me: A Guide To Finding The Ultimate Coac Répondre en citant

Mentor Me: A Guide to Finding the Ultimate Coaching Programmes & Mentors for Entrepreneurs (Just Imagine Series Book 1)
by Imagine Melanie

>>>DOWNLOAD BOOK Mentor Me: A Guide to Finding the Ultimate Coaching Programmes & Mentors for Entrepreneurs (Just Imagine Series Book 1)

This E-Book is the first edition released and the first volume of the Just Imagine Series.

The idea of publishing the Just Imagine E-Book Series came about by when Melanie started revisiting her notes and journals where she records her journey and struggles as an entrepreneur. Melanie soon realized that by sharing the information she had collected, she could reach out to her peers on her experiences and get feedback from their journey.
“Mentor Me” was created to provide an overview of what opportunities are available for entrepreneurs searching for mentoring, coaching or looking to join a peer network group. The content is mainly directed about the European regions, and mainly Switzerland (Zurich) but also contain several American coaches, mentors and programs.

The book is written in an informal tone, while Melanie shares her personal experience, touching on topics such as; how to be a good mentee, where to start and which mentorship program to select, and various lists of the top events and coaches. Although the author is not a renowned expert in the field of coaching, she had plenty of experience being a mentee starting her first life coaching session at 17 years old.

One of the most difficult tasks in life is to find the right mentor, coach and/or peer group to help grow into the person we wish to be, or in other words achieve our highest selves. There are different ways we choose to grow as human beings, for instant we may focus on personal, physical and emotional growth however the unavoidable fact is that; we will all grow old.

Some of us may be born with the desire to achieve greater results in life than others and just like top athlete’s train their bodies to achieve great physical records, entrepreneurs continuously search for information and strategies to grow themselves and their businesses.

The success of each athlete and entrepreneur depends on several factors.
•People- Coaches, Mentors Peers and Support
•Practice- Repetitive and focused training
•Perseverance- The will to push through hardships
•Passion- Sacrificing pleasurable instant gratification for future long-term success.
•Probability- Taking consistent action on goals increases opportunity
For an entrepreneur who wishes to create successful businesses, finding the right people who understand, support and advance them is crucial. I personally made it a point to find and surround myself with the people who organize and attend events bringing together startups, entrepreneurs and individuals hungry for success.

It may seem overwhelming at first to venture into the forest but every entrepreneur has their own roadmap which they use to navigate through the entrepreneurial jungle but knowing shortcuts can save them time, energy and mistakes. In this E-book, I will provide you with a glance of the map I used so far to find peers, coaches and mentors and an overview of what is out there (mainly in Switzerland) in terms of events and networks.

Mentor Me: A Guide to Finding the Ultimate Coaching Programmes & Mentors for Entrepreneurs (Just Imagine Series Book 1) book view Mentor Me: A Guide to Finding the Ultimate Coaching Programmes & Mentors for Entrepreneurs (Just Imagine Series Book 1) iBooks online how read via how to

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 07:35 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    .:KaOTiK GaMeR:. Index du Forum -> Divers Jeux -> Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2 Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation